Slim's Mod House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rFactor modding

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AMS_Essington Park from rfactor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jack r1

AMS_Essington Park from rfactor Empty
PostSubject: AMS_Essington Park from rfactor   AMS_Essington Park from rfactor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Hello guys.
I'm trying to go back slowly to the simulators and now to the AMS.
There are 03 original tracks from our old and still good rfactor, which I like a lot and that was converted to the GSCE (downloaded in treepteam site) and I adapted to AMS. Essington Park, Mills Metropark and Toban Raceway.
Hoodson Kerr, I think in 2006, did a texture update for these 03 tracks and it got really good and I transferred to these versions for AMS and it also looked great.
(1rst base downloaded in treepteam site)
Adjustment almost all DDS. textures by me. Some changes or adjustments in gdb and scn file and dds textures are needed, such as intensity of color, lighting, contrast, type and model of sky, skybox, horizon, shade and textures of trees, road and grass model, etc ...

The first track is Essington Park.
https://mega.nz/#!OU8HiT5B!Har-MM9dY71QrAR1DcYki1rB4fICDCz3prUgasuUyYo
AMS_Essington Park from rfactor 23512 AMS_Essington Park from rfactor 23712 AMS_Essington Park from rfactor 23811 AMS_Essington Park from rfactor 24112 AMS_Essington Park from rfactor 24210

My version for these tracks does not have any shader developed by the reza, only the sky, trees and loading screen.
Everything that could be done to hit the tracks for the AMS, to the best of my knowledge, I did and now stays with those who want to hit the errors that still persist, such as:
- Sudden FPS drop in replays.
- Bumps during the turn, which hinder but little.
- I do not know how it will work in multiplayer mode.
- 09: 00h am the sky is dark as if it were at night, but the whole track receives normal time lighting.
Basically these are the problems I detected.
But overall, the result was show.
I hope you like and have fun.
Happy Bday! cico

Last edited by jack r1 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cico76

cico76

PostSubject: Re: AMS_Essington Park from rfactor   AMS_Essington Park from rfactor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
C_Stephens

PostSubject: Re: AMS_Essington Park from rfactor   AMS_Essington Park from rfactor Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Thanks for the tracks, always nice to see new AMS content.
Back to top Go down
KOOL

PostSubject: Re: AMS_Essington Park from rfactor   AMS_Essington Park from rfactor Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 4:41 am

Thanks good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMS_Essington Park from rfactor   AMS_Essington Park from rfactor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMS_Essington Park from rfactor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slim's Mod House :: AUTOMOBILISTA :: Tracks-
Jump to: