Slim's Mod House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rFactor modding

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jack r1

AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE Empty
PostSubject: AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE   AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Heloo guys.

My first track from simraceway.
(1rst base downloaded in xtremefactor site). Texture Adjustment by me too. I do not know who converted to SCE. To rfactor probabyli chase25's.
Adjustment almost all DDS. textures by me. Some changes or adjustments in gdb and scn file and dds textures are needed, such as intensity of color, lighting, contrast, type and model of sky, skybox, horizon, shade and textures of trees, road, rmbles and grass model, etc ...

https://mega.nz/#!7Q8hnQCT!RDEEqQqfGSyqqUlWv-VGo0Ly7lfkS19L-W46tFZvQh4
AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE 27910 AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE 28010 AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE 28110 AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE 28210 AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE 28310

My version for these tracks does not have any shader developed by the reza, only road (not by me), sky, trees and loading screen.

- I do not know how it will work in multiplayer mode.
- I love to see new cams.

I hope you like and have fun.

Next week release Watins Glen from SRW, the last version.
Back to top Go down
jimclark06

PostSubject: Re: AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE   AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:56 pm

awesome work jack r1!!!!! Shocked Shocked this trcak in particular didn it look in rfactor or GSC..but in automobilista whith your adjust looks so good!! this is a top of the tops automobilista track! ...It is even close to the original tracks and the tracks of Patrick Giranton!
I converted the SRW tracks of chase25 to gsc with GSCrfactor tools v0.3.1..yes, work in automobilista .But lose a lot of quality! Now I'm anxious for your new job!! thank you so much!!! jumpforjoy jumpforjoy
you rock mate!! urock urock
Back to top Go down
cico76

cico76

PostSubject: Re: AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE   AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 2:14 am

It's hard to do a quick lap, too many track-limit, green kerbs does not help at all.

Thank you dancing banana
Back to top Go down
jack r1

PostSubject: Re: AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE   AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 5:23 pm

jimclark06 wrote:
awesome work jack r1!!!!! Shocked Shocked this trcak in particular didn it look in rfactor or GSC..but in automobilista whith your adjust looks so good!! this is a top of the tops automobilista track! ...It is even close to the original tracks and the tracks of Patrick Giranton!
I converted the SRW tracks of chase25 to gsc with GSCrfactor tools v0.3.1..yes, work in automobilista .But lose a lot of quality! Now I'm anxious for your new job!! thank you so much!!! jumpforjoy jumpforjoy
you rock mate!! urock urock

Cool jimclark06. Thank you and cico for your words
A question:
Which track did you convert to the GSC?
I would like to adjust Guangdong. You converted?
Back to top Go down
cico76

cico76

PostSubject: Re: AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE   AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:14 am

jimclark06 wrote:
A question:
Which track did you convert to the GSC?
I would like to adjust Guangdong. You converted?

SRW_Guangdong was converted to rFactor.
Yes  Very Happy  Next time do not ask, do you think it's good for us, we trust you.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
jimclark06

PostSubject: Re: AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE   AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:15 am

i convert a straight fast,quickly and poor quality of all srw tracks of chase whit the tool i mencionated..its for gsc..but if you dont touch aniting before to go on the track for first time..work on automobilista ok!!..but whit poor quality...once you go on the trackk..then you can start whit the changes..in my case..i substitute the horribles skies..and look little better...the tools converte the tracks of rfactor to GSC/automobilista in 2-5 minutes!!! so if you want...try it!!
Back to top Go down
cico76

cico76

PostSubject: Re: AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE   AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 4:50 am

Hi guys, you tried last version 1.3.5 ?
The best so far, now black is black, not gray anymore. The sounds are great, everything full.

AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE Grab_117

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE   AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMS_Brno circuit_SRW from SCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slim's Mod House :: AUTOMOBILISTA :: Tracks-
Jump to: